Cardiology Presentations and Abstracts
1. Angelini P, Feghali S, Coith R, Leatherman LL, Massumi A, Reul G, Cooley DA:
Impending myocardial infarction after attempted coronary angioplasty: Prognostic correlations. Abstract: International Symposium on Interventional Modifications in Coronary Artery Disease, p. 72, 1983
2. Feghali S, Krajcer Z, Gonzales F, Leachman RD: Safety of outpatient cardiac catheterization, 21 months of experience at the Texas Heart Institute. Abstract: Texas Medical Association Annual Meeting, May 1984.
3. Feghali S: PTCA of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts. Medical Portfolio for Cardio-vascular and Thoracic Surgeons II:3, 1984
4. Feghali S, Krajcer Z, Leachman RD: Long-term prognosis of patients with hyper-trophic cardiomyopathy with midcavity obstruction. Abstract: International Symposium on Cardiovascular Surgery 1985, 15th Annual Symposium of the Texas Heart Institute, 1985.
5. Angelini P, Feghali S: Transluminal angioplasty of internal iliac artery lesions for treatment of vasculogenic impotence: Preliminary report. Abstract: International Symposium on Cardiovascular Surgery 1985, 15th Annual Symposium of the Texas Heart Institute, 1985.
6. Feghali S, Leachman DR, Angelini P: An update on incidence of emergency surgep following balloon coronary catheter angioplasty. Abstract: Texas Heart Institute International Symposium on Interventional Cardiology, p. 15, 1986.
7. Feghali S: New developments in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Texas Heart Institute
Second Annual Cardiology Seminar - Frontiers in Cardiology, 1986.
8. Feghali S: Left ventricular aneurysm - diagnosis and management. Texas Heart
Institute Third Annual Cardiology Seminar - Frontiers in Cardiology, 1987.
9. Leachman DR, Bush HS, Krajcer Z, Angelini P, Feghali S, Dougherty K, Edelman SK, Dieck JJ, Ferguson R, Lufschanowski R, Leachman RD: Percutaneous laser angioplasty in patients with peripheral vascular disease. The Texas Heart Institute experience. The 18th Annual Symposium of the Texas Heart Institute, 1988.
10. Ideno K, Feghali S, Riggs S, Leachman RD: Green discoloration phenomena in a tube-fed patient. American Socrety of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, 1990.
11. Feghali S, Krajcer Z: Atrial fibrillation - the athlete. The Houston Chronicle, 22
Feghali S, Trabelsi S, Elayda M, Leachman RD, Cooley DA: Coronary
artery bypass surgery in patients over 74 years. Early and late
results. Inter-American Congress of Cardiology, 1992.
Feghali, S - Intervention on coronary vein graft lesions - The 25"
Symposium of the
31. Director, Texas Heart Institute First Symposium on Heart Failure, November 5-6, 1998.
32. Director, Texas Heart Institute Second Symposium on Heart Failure., May 4-5, 2000.